Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Experimenting with Stop Motion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyrW5rUpL0c

I've done my share of video editing in the past, so that was another reason i was looking forward to this project - being able to use my experience.

So instead of adobe after effects for editing, I used adobe premiere pro cs5.5 which is much simpler to arrange and organise stills and music. You can still edit the video quality itself and add effects, but for more advanced video effects one would use after effects, which is what makes it temperamental to use for simple clipping and arranging.

I had already been taking photographs of my drawing, so I quickly made a stop motion film to experiment with the idea of speed drawing, as well as an actual stop motion animation towards the end, where Im looking through different possibilities of computer-related businesses.

The song is Vagabond by Wolfmother

No comments:

Post a Comment