Friday, August 5, 2011

Full Detail Model




Thursday was the final crit for the 'waking up' project, I will upload a picture of my own project in this post soon, but to comment I'd say I was pretty satisfied with it. I would've much liked it if I could have used bigger 1:1 sized pipes, but they would have been literally impossible to bend without heavy machinery which the school doesn't have.

The peer reviews went good, although there wasn't much direct feedback from the peers, the questions made me rethink my project and to challenge my own ideas and how i could further them. The lighting effects through shadows weren't as successful as I had hoped, but still worked to an extent

The black box was for presentation, and the metal wire helped me to insert and bend the tubes while keeping them in place. I would've removed them after, but in the end I decided against it. Wasn't sure if it might've fell apart if I did

No comments:

Post a Comment